/ ;

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

David Tennant - David Tennant Dusting Off Doctor Who Coat For Anniversary Episode?


With the 50th anniversary of 'Doctor Who' not far away, many are expecting some of the old doctorsto return for the momentous episode which celebrates that occasion. There've been some tremendous docs over the history of the show, but few would be a more popular choice to come back than David Tennant, who served the role with distinction between 2005 and 2010.

Speaking to The Press Association, however, he was coy on the subject, refusing to give much away. "I cannot be drawn on anything" he said. "Who knows what will happen next year? I'm sure there are lots of plans being discussed in quiet rooms by men with long beards and grey hair" he added, and addressing rumours going around on social network sites, he said ,"I'm not confirming or denying anything. Twitter nothing. It's nothing to do with me."

He did admit though, that he still has his alter-ego's suit. He said: "I do have it in a very secure location, yes... I have one of everything that I wore (on Doctor Who). It got given to me in hermetically sealed suit bags at the end, which I have got squirrelled away somewhere - I hope the moths haven't got in. I could be in for a nasty surprise." But why would you get it out if you weren't going to be returning, David?

Contactmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment