/ ;

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Don’t Trust to Luck Train For Success.

Learn about dating tactics and get the results you dreamed of!

Hi guys

When you decide to take up a new sport how have you approached it? You will probably have read up about it, watched a few videos and then practiced. Then you get out there and play it. You learn by your mistakes then train to overcome them, practice a little more then your out they're playing again. This whole process operates for any skill-based activity.
Then why do we as guys mystify success with women? We use phrases such as "I hope I get lucky tonight" and "if I'm patient the right one will come along"
This rarely happened to me and when the odd opportunity presented it self I blew it, as I didn't know what to do. I would offer to buy her a drink or ask her what she wanted to do. As I now realize this killed off her initial attraction to me.

If you want to be successful with women just de mystify it and treat it as you would any other skill. Just train your self to demonstrate attractive traits. Practice as you go about your day to day life then when you see that women you desire go play. You will make mistake and strike out. However you will soon learn from those mistakes and achieve more and more success. Just as in sport the more you play the better you will become guaranteed!
One thing I soon realized is that you don't need to be that good at this sport because 99%of men don't have a clue. They will be spending money on flash cars and expensive dates when you can just go to the local shops and get a hot girl for next to nothing!!!

I do not have any copyright on Dating Tactics material. So please feel free to use it and pass it on to your friends. However tell them about the source and how much it has helped you.

No comments:

Post a Comment