/ ;

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Modern and Elegant Glass Top Dining Tables

Despite the economy being down for a while, my company managed to have a pretty good fiscal year. As a result, all employees are getting a pretty good bonus soon. Some of my co-workers are planning to use their money for a much-needed holiday or to splurge on something fun that they normally wouldn’t get.


Others are going to deposit their checks directly into their banks. I’ve already got plans for my share: I desperately need to upgrade the furniture in nearly every room of my house. Everything I have is old, worn, and hopelessly out of date, so this cash infusion is coming at a good time.

I’m going to begin by looking at glass top dining tables. I love entertaining at my house, and have thrown quite a few dinner parties in the past. But to be honest, it began to be kind of embarrassing to have people over once I noticed just how shabby my furniture was.

I’m sure my friends don’t care one way or the other, but I certainly do. It will be so nice to have as beautiful glass top dining table in place of the dinged and scarred oak model I have now.

I’ve always been fond of glass top dining tables. I think the style looks both modern and elegant, and will class up my future parties for sure. I can leave the surface exposed for those times when I have formal parties or cover it with a nice tablecloth for those events where I desire a warmer, cozier atmosphere.

The true beauty of a glass top dining table is how flexible it is in the overall design scheme. I can fill the rest of the room with other furniture and accessories of almost any material and color, and they’ll fit right in.

Once I get a glass top dining table that I like, I’m going to overhaul the living room furniture as well. I need to get rid of my couch, as it looks like a frat house reject, and then move on to the bedroom. I could use a new bed, nightstand, and bureaus up there as well.

If I have any money left over after taking care of these three rooms, maybe I can do something about my aging kitchen appliances.

It shouldn’t be too difficult to find stylish glass top dining tables in my budget range, so I’m going to start looking this weekend. There are a few furniture outlets within driving distance of my house, and I’ll also check online if I need a better selection.

I’m just thankful that I was able to get a bonus this year. It was completely unexpected, but will certainly be put to good use!
everythinghomeandgarden

No comments:

Post a Comment