/ ;

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

BEYONCE IS MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD OF 2012

Beyonce is Most Beautiful Woman in the World of 2012. With her killer bone structure,enviable curves and a clear complexion, it’s no surprise that Beyonce was named 2012′s World’s Most Beautiful Woman by PEOPLE. But the 30-year-old says that she feels more beautiful now than she ever before!

“I feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt because I’ve given birth,” Beyonce said. “I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth.”





Beyonce and her hip-hop mogul husband of four years, Jay-Z, welcomed Blue Ivy Carter into the world on Jan. 7. “I just stare at her all day,” Beyonce admitted. “She is my favorite thing in the world, and my No. 1 job is to protect her.”

Are YOU surprised Beyonce was named World’s Most Beautiful Woman? Sound off below!

source

No comments:

Post a Comment