/ ;

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Texting While You Are Driving: Dangerous!

When you are driving, it is pretty obvious that a lot of confident drivers think that they can do everything and anything while they are driving – this includes texting. Did you know that texting while driving actually puts you at risk by 23% more than if you were just paying attention to the road? 

While I am guilty of texting while I am driving too, many, many states are actually banning any use of cell phones while you are driving. To me – I am not sure if I like that, but I can understand the texting portion of it, as that is something that takes concentration. 

If you are an avid texter and you have been texting while driving, just know that you are not only at risk, but you could get a ticket for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment