/ ;

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ADELE FOR BRITISH VOGUE


Discovering Adele was nothing short of an Hallelujah moment for me. Her songs literally speak to your soul, her angelic yet powerful voice can transport you into another world altogether and she’s a breath of fresh air in the weight obsessed entertainment industry. I love that she can embrace herself for who she is. As she tells Vogue, “I’ve seen people where it rules their lives, who want to be thinner or have bigger boobs, and how it wears them down. And I don’t want that in my life. I have insecurities, of course, but I don’t hang out with anyone who points them out to me.” She is such an inspiration! Here’s the amazing Adele for British Vogue’s October 2011 cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment